NACME is proud to receive generous support from a diverse group of companies. Partnership opportunities include joining NACME’s Board of Directors or Corporate Council. For more information, please call 914-539-4010 ext 214
Board of Directors
Corporations that demonstrate significant support of NACME can be considered for NACME Board of Directors’ membership. NACME’s board, a governing body, is a preeminent group of Fortune 500 companies. NACME Board Companies commit a minimum of $50,000 per year.
Members of the NACME Board of Directors have access to a large pool of interns ready to be the next generation of STEM leaders. Board companies have priority access to all NACME events and research and reporting on the current state of URMs in STEM education and careers.
NACME welcomes all corporations that are committed to diversity in STEM education and careers, and provide a minimum of $5,000 in annual support. The corporate council is a group of non-board companies that conducts outreach for NACME, including: advocacy, fundraising, partnership development, and media awareness. Corporate council companies enjoy a variety of benefits including:
· Participation in quarterly conference calls on STEM issues of engineering workforce diversity
· Access to online resume directory of NACME Scholars
· Networking opportunities with NACME’s board of directors
· Early access to NACME workforce trend reports and latest research
· Recognition on NACME’s website and select publications, including annual report
The Corporate Council Recognition Levels
Ways to Give!:
- Online using out secure server
- By Phone: Call our fundraising department at 914-539-4010 ext. 227
- By Mail: Send your check to NACME, Inc., One North Broadway , Suite 601 White Plains, NY 10601
Gifts of any amount are greatly appreciated.
How you can make an impact:
- Tribute that special someone who changed your life. Consider recognizing a special teacher with a gift in his/her honor (especially around graduation time!)
- Endow a scholarship: If you want to make a lasting impression on the future diverse workforce of American engineers you should consider an endowment gift to establish a scholarship in perpetuity.
- Take part in our Pledge Program by downloading our Corporate or Individual pledge forms.
- We make it easty for you to support NACME through our Monthly Giving Program.
NACME is an IRS-designated 501(C)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
For more information on how you can help NACME fulfill its mission to create an American Engineering workforce that looks like America, contact Chelsea Chateauvert: (914) 539-4010, ext. 227.
We're also pleased to provide electronic copies of some additional documentation you may require to make your contribution (all documents in pdf format):