NACME is proud to receive generous support from a diverse group of companies. Partnership opportunities include joining NACME’s Board of Directors or Corporate Council. For more information, please call 914-539-4314.
Board of Directors
Corporations that demonstrate significant support of NACME can be considered for membership on NACME's Board of Directors. NACME’s Board, a governing body, is a preeminent group of some of the the world's most influential companies. NACME Board Companies commit a minimum of $50,000 per year.
Members of the NACME Board of Directors have access to a large pool of interns ready to be the next generation of STEM leaders. Board companies have priority access to all NACME events and research and reporting on the current state of URMs in STEM education and careers.
The NACME Corporate Council is comprised of a group of organizations who value the work NACME does to drive diversity in engineering education and careers. NACME welcomes all corporations that are committed to diversity in STEM education and careers, and provide a minimum of $25,000 annually for two years. The corporate council is a group of non-board companies that conducts outreach for NACME, including: advocacy, fundraising, partnership development, and media awareness.
There are many advantages to partnering with NACME and becoming a member of our Corporate Council:
- Invitation to our bi-annual NACME Board of Directors Meeting events and receptions
- Interaction with NACME’s President and CEO and Board of Directors, an influential group of senior executives from leading companies
- Invitation to networking events with NACME Board Companies and other Corporate Council Members
- NACME webinars on STEM issues and engineering workforce diversity
- Position your company with other Corporate Council members, including potential customers and suppliers
- Access to a high-achieving pool of internship and full-time hire candidates
- Ability to post hiring opportunities through the NACME Career Center
- Volunteering opportunities for your employees with NACME Scholars (mentoring, job shadowing, webinar hosting, etc.)
- Designation as NACME Corporate Council Member on NACME’s website, in newsletters, and other online platforms
The NACME Corporate Council is chaired by a Board Director from the Development Committee.
Ways to Give!:
- Online using our secure server
- By Phone: Call our fundraising department at 914-539-4330
- By Mail: Send your check to NACME, Inc., One North Broadway , Suite 601 White Plains, NY 10601
Gifts of any amount are greatly appreciated.
How you can make an impact:
- Tribute that special someone who changed your life. Consider recognizing a special teacher with a gift in his/her honor (especially around graduation time!)
- Endow a scholarship: If you want to make a lasting impression on the future diverse workforce of American engineers you should consider an endowment gift to establish a scholarship in perpetuity.
- Take part in our Pledge Program by downloading our Corporate or Individual pledge forms.
- We make it easty for you to support NACME through our Monthly Giving Program.
NACME is an IRS-designated 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. Your contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
For more information on how you can help NACME fulfill its mission to create an American Engineering workforce that looks like America, contact Chelsea Chateauvert: (914) 539-4330.
We're also pleased to provide electronic copies of some additional documentation you may require to make your contribution (all documents in pdf format):