The goal of the NACME STEM Integration Model is to facilitate a comprehensive pathway of URMs to engineering careers beginning in middle school. Our objectives include the following:
- To develop regional partnerships of institutions along the NACME Continuum;
- To ensure that partners are invested in the NACME Brand;
- To evaluate each program based on expectations outlined in the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU);
- To increase operational efficiency and effectiveness of linkage programs;
- To target funding opportunities for the NACME STEM Integration Model; and
- To ensure evaluation is integrated across all NACME linkage programs.