Your Privacy on NACME.org
NACME complies fully with the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which went into effect on April 21, 2000, and applies to the online collection of personal information from children younger than 13. For more information on the act and what it requires of website operators like NACME, please click here.
NACME encourages the safe and responsible use of the Internet. For more information on how to surf safely, visit here.
The Information NACME Collects and Stores
If you visit the NACME site to browse, search, or download information, the site automatically collects and stores:
- The name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet (for example: aol.com or princeton.edu)
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer you are using
- The name of the browser software you use and your type of operating system
- The date and time of your visit
- The Internet address (URL) of the website from which you came to our site.
How NACME Uses the Information It Collects
NACME does not use this information to identify you personally. It is collected to better understand the traffic visiting the NACME site as a whole. Based on the collected information from all the visitors to the site in a given period, NACME can generate reports indicating things like the total number of visitors, peak times of visits, and common “referring sites.” Registration
NACME Alumni and Corporate Partners may register for the Alumni database or Resume database. Registration is not mandatory.
Who to Contact for Questions on the NACME.org Site
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org